Saturday, February 23, 2008

Biore


Biore is a facial care brand that sells many different types of products. They have a different product for daily skin care, deep skin cleaning, exfoliators, and cleansers. One product in particular is my favorite thing to use. This is the Pore Unclogging Scrub. Some facial products are too harsh on skin, which makes them usable only once a week or so. This is not the case with the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. This scrub is powerful, but is gentle enough to use every single day. The scrub is a creamy exfoliater that uses salycic acid to clean pores. It is oil free, so it does not leave your face shiny and greasy looking. The scrub only comes in a 5 oz bottle for $6.99. This is a good deal because most sufficient face cleaners are expensive because they work so well. This product has become my favorite thing because it really works. I use it every day and you actually feel like it is working. My face always feels clean after I use it, and it makes my skin tone even. Another benefit that I have found with this product is that even though I use it every day, I still have a lot left. This is important to me because I am getting a lot of use out of it, which makes me feel that I am getting my moneys worth. I like finding a prodcut that works on my face because some products are too gentle, and some too harsh so they do not benefit me at all. This one really works just as the makers of it claim.

No comments: