Monday, February 4, 2008

Classic Cardy Uggs


Uggs have been a popular trend for a few years now. The reason that they have maintained their popularity is because they always come up with new styles or colors for the Uggs. This year the new version of boots was the 'Classic Cardy'. These boots are different from the usual version because Uggs are normally sweade on the outside with sheepskin on the inside. Uggs normally come in three different sizes; tall, short, and mini. The classic cardy boots differ because they are crochet, with buttons down the side. This gives the option of wearing the boot at different heights. These boots came out a little bit before Christmas, a smart thing from a business point of view because that is a time when sales are up. I tried, like many other people, to order these boots but they were out of stock until March. I thought that this was rediculous because by March the weather is beginning to warm up, so there would be no need to wear a sheapskin boot. I recently checked out the status on the classic cardys and learned that they are now backorderd until May. I think that is absolutly absurd because by the time May comes there is definatly no boot wearing, and to order boots at that time would be stupid because there will be a new style in a few months anyway. The whole situation just really annoyed me.

No comments: