
Steve Madden is known for his shoe collections. However, one thing that many people do not know about is that you can custom make several different versions of Steve Madden shoes online. You can do this by going to the Steve Madden website and clicking the 'Design Your Own' button. Once you click this button you will be able to choose the type of shoe or boot that you would like to customize. When you have made your selection you then get to play with the different color options. You are given the choice of several different colors and materials. You can pick the colors of the back, the heel, the toe, the trim, and the main part of the boot. You also have the option of adding a tag on the back of the boot, and you can decide what you want the tag to say, and in what type of lettering you want it in. The prices are reasonable because they are custom made, but they are similar to the prices of the shoes sold in Steve Madden stores. I think that this is such a good idea to let people do this because when I go shopping I sometimes wish they made the shoes in different colors, and now you can have them the way you want them. The picture of the boots are ones that I actually made.
No comments:
Post a Comment