Saturday, February 9, 2008

Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara


Neutrogena is a brand known for it's beauty products. They are always coming up with something new and interesting products. One of the latest is a new mascara, called the Healthy Volume Mascara. This product is interesting because it has something in it that no other mascaras have. This ingredient is olive oil. This sounds crazy, but the olive oil is what makes this mascara so good. The olive oil coats the lashes to condition them, making them fuller. The mascara's brush distributes the olive oil, creating more volume. Neutrogena says that this mascara is proven to increase the volume of eyelashes by 400%. Neutrogena also claims that this mascara will not clump or smudge, which is definatly a plus. When hearing the ingredient olive oil, you wonder if maybe this makes the removal of mascara difficult. However, this is not the case. The mascara comes off easily with just soap and water. It comes in three colors, black, brown and black-brown. The price of it is just $7.99 in most drugstores. I think that this sounds like a very interesting product, although I'm not sure if I buy that it doesn't smudge. I think it would definately be a good product if it is conditioning your eyelashes while giving you the look that you want. I also don't know if I believe that it comes off with soap and water, because when you cook with olive oil that is pretty hard to get out of the measuring cups with just soap and water. However, at the same time you normally would not mix olive oil with a beauty product so I do not really know.

No comments: