
Jergens is a company most of us know for its lotion. Personally I love Jergens lotions, they are very moisturizing and usually smell good (my personal favorite is the almond and cherry one). Because I like Jergens lotion so much I always try new ones, and while I was buying a new one recently, I came across a very interesting one. This new lotion is called Natural Glow Express. This lotion is a sunless tanning lotion, which is not a new concept but I was still interested in it. What was different about this sunless tanning lotion was that it claims to give you a natural looking tan in three days. It also claims that the tan will look like an enhanced version of your natural skin color, making it seem like the color is customized for you. The tanner comes in medium and medium/tan shades. This is unfortunate for really pale people like myself because we are the ones who need the color the most, and they do not make a light shade. However, having a light shade might defeat the purpose of the whole product. I am a little skeptical of this product, but at the same time I believe it in a way because I like Jergens products. I also have previously used a sunless tanner from Jergens called Natural Glow Moisturizes and it did in fact work. I really want to try this new selfless tanner to see if it does what it claims in making the tan look like your natural tan. The Jergens websites offered free samples of the product because they were traveling to various cities to introduce the product. Unfortunately the date has already passed so we missed out on the free samples, but I might just go out and buy the whole product.
No comments:
Post a Comment