
The i-Phone was introduced to the United States in June 2007. It is a combination of AT&T cellphones and an Apple ipod. It has amazing features such as a touch screen, internet, music, television, bluetooth, a camera, built in maps, google and many other helpful features. It is very thin and has a wide screen, which enables it to view full webpages. The screen is as sophisticated as the rest of the phone, and is called the smart screen. It is called the smart screen because it shifts views when you turn the phone, either regular or landscape. This allows you to watch movies or view websites. The i-phone has such amazing technology that the makers have over 300 patents on the i-phone. At 8 gb the i-Phone used to be priced at $700.00 with a two year plan. When the i-phone first came out they were selling quickly, even at the high price. However, after two months the price dropped down to $300.00. People who had bought the phone two months before were furious, with good reason. The companies ended up giving all of those people $200.00 back to compensate for the low sale price. If I had been one of the people who bought the phone at $700.00 I would be very annoyed because I could have saved $400.00, but at the same time the reason that I am not one of those people is because I don't care what kind of technology a phone has because I could put all that money to better use.
No comments:
Post a Comment