Monday, April 7, 2008

How You Can Wave Goodbye to Bad Skin


Neutrogena's newest product, The Wave is a completely new way of fighting breakouts, compared to traditional means. The Wave does everything that normal exfoliants do, except for one thing - it vibrates. This may seem odd for a face product to do, but it is actually what the whole reason for The Wave's success. To use The Wave first you attach a disposable pad to it, then put it under running water in order to make the pad foam. Next, turn on the button and The Wave will start to vibrate, after this you can start cleaning your face. You do this by gliding the wave over your face while it is vibrating. The reason why The Wave vibrates is because the vibrations open up the pores, which allows the fomaing cleanser to clean your pores 10x deeper than regular face cleansing products. The Wave's textured foaming pad removes layers of dry skin, making your face softer. If you use The Wave every day, it is proven that your face will produce less oil. The Wave comes with 14 foaming pads, and refills are sold for when you run out. Refills come with 30 foaming pads. The Wave comes in three colors - pink, blue, and green. I think that the pink is the nicest, and if I were to buy a wave (which I think I might) that is the one I would get. The Wave costs $11.99, and if you go onto Neutrogena's website they offer a $2.00 off coupon specifically for The Wave. I think this product sounds like a good one and since Neutrogena is a good, well known brand I believe it does what it claims.

No comments: