The picture in this entry is of the new Macbook Air. It was released in January of this year. A Macbook Air costs $1799, which may seem like a lot of money for a laptop, but this is the thinnest computer ever made with the capabilities it has. The Macbook Air has a full keyboard and a 13.3 inch widescreen. It weighs just 3 pounds and 80 GB of harddrive. The keyboard has backlight illumination, making it very convinient to work in low lite areas. There is a built in light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness on the display screen and keyboard. It also includes a built in camera, which is not common among most laptops. I think that this laptop is an amazing invention. The fact that it is only 3 pounds makes it so convinient for people who travel for business or other things that a computer would be needed. I also think that the technology is amazing. The computer is light, yet it has the same capabilities as a large computer. I would love to have a built in camera to my laptop as well. This is another thing that is probably popular among travelers because they can take pictures of themselves at their interesting places of travel, or talk to their family who is back home through the camera. I would love to get the Macbook Air, and I do not think that its cost of $1799.00 is an unreasonable price.


No comments:
Post a Comment